Laser hair removal is one of the most common cosmetic procedures. It is one of the most commonly done cosmetic procedures that uses a concentrated beam of light (laser) to remove unwanted hair. Dr. Shaista Lodhi the Aesthetic Clinic provides the best services in Karachi, Lahore Pakistan. Laser hair removal has been extensively researched, tested proven highly effective in permanently reducing unwanted hair.
Laser hair removal is a hair removal method that involves exposing the hair follicle to pulses of laser light that destroy it. The fundamental theory behind laser hair removal is a selective photo (SPTL), which involves matching a certain frequency of light and pulse duration to have the greatest effect on a targeted area while having the least effect on surrounding tissue. Lasers can inflict localized damage by specifically heating dark target matter, pigmentation, and hence the basal stem cells in the hair follicle that trigger hair development while leaving the rest of the skin free.
Laser energy can be absorbed considerably more quickly and intensely by dark material in the hair or skin than by purely and simply the skin without any dark adult hair or skin pigmentation. Laser hair removal has gained popularity due to its speed and efficacy. However, some of the procedure’s efficacy is dependent on the laser operator’s skill and experience, as well as the choice and availability of the high-power laser technologies used. After the initial 4–8 treatments, some will require touch-up treatments, particularly on large areas.
How long will the results of laser hair removal last?
Laser hair removal only affects actively growing hair follicles. Most patients remain hair-free for months or even years. When the hair regrows, it will be less noticeable.
Laser Hair Removal downtime?
Laser hair removal generally does not require any real downtime. The procedure itself takes less than 15 minutes.
Benefits of Opting for Laser Hair Removal
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive when you opt for laser hair Removal:
- Cost-effective: When you opt for laser hair removal, you will no longer need to spend money on regular wax, razors, or other hair removal methods. You will save a huge amount of money in the long run.
- Reduction of ingrown hairs: Ingrown hairs commonly show up in areas of the body that have been shaved or waxed, however, with laser hair removal, you won’t have to worry about ingrown hairs.
- Laser hair removal leaves your skin softer than before: With laser hair removal your skin will feel silky smooth, and even when it does eventually grow back, it’s thinner and softer.
- There are no painful side effects: With shaving, you are one step away from a cut, and with waxing, there is the risk of your skin being burned. However, laser hair removal leaves no room for such painful side effects.
When will I see the results after having laser hair removal?
You will likely see the results immediately after treatment. The results vary from patient to patient. The color and thickness of your hair, all affect the results.
What is the safety record for laser hair removal?
Lasers play an important role in treating many conditions that affect the skin, hair, and nails. Dr.Shaista Lodhi has led the way in making these advances. So that people can safely have laser hair removal. In Dr.Shaista Lodhi the aesthetic clinic we know what precautions to take to provide laser hair removal safely and effectively.
Lasers are useful for removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, chin, back, arm, underarm, bikini line, and other areas.
- Full Body Hair Removal
- Facial Hair Removal
- Underarm Hair Removal
- Beard line Hair Removal
- Neck Hair Removal
- Feet Hair Removal
- Buttocks Hair Removal
- Bikini Hair Removal
- Breasts / Chest Hair Removal
- Shoulders, Underarms Hair Removal
- Chin Hair Removal
- Full Back and Abdomen Hair Removal
- Lower and Upper Legs Hair Removal
- Upper Lip Hair Removal